When we say “Magnacamz”, “us”, “our” or “we” in this Policy, we are referring to MAGNACAMZ, a company incorporated under the Laws of India.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation, Magnacamz is the “data controller” (as defined in the GDPR) of the personal data, when it determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
In addition, under the GDPR:
Personal Data means any information relating to you and that identifies you, directly or indirectly;
Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data.
In order to do that we have to process your data and this policy tells you more about why and how we do that. We’ve put the key points here for you:
- Whenever you contact us we may obtain your personal data e.g. if you purchase or sell something through our marketplace we will have your name, address, phone number & email address.
- We have to process your data in order to fulfil our obligation to you to perform our services.
- We keep your data as safe as we can and we do not share or sell your data to any other companies
- If you’re on our mailing list, that’ll be because in the past you’ve told us that you’d like to receive communications from us. If you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to stop receiving these, just click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our email or contact us by email or letter
Information that you provide
Personal information about you (such as your name, email address, phone number) will be obtained, whenever you complete forms on the Website.
We will also obtain personal information you provide when you send feedback, post material, contact us for any reason and by any medium, make purchases through the website, sell anything, share information via the Website’s social media functions, enter a competition, complete a survey or report a problem with the Website.
We may retain a record of any contact you make with us.
The Website is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect any of their data.
Personal Information about other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her data;
- receive on his/her behalf and data protection notices;
- give consent to any transfer of his/her data;
Information that will be collected automatically
Device information: We may also collect information about your device each time you use the Website. For example, we may collect information on the type of mobile device that you are using and its unique device identifier (for example, the IMEI number, the device’s mobile phone number, or the MAC address of the device’s wireless network interface), the type of mobile browser that you are using, the mobile operating system that you are using, mobile network information and the time zone setting.
Location data: We may also collect information to determine your location using GPS technology or such other location tracking software we may use from time to time. Some of the features of the Website may require access to such location data to work. If you would like to use any such feature, you will be asked to consent to provide such location information. You can withdraw your consent to providing this information at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us via the contact details at the bottom of this policy.
How your personal data will be used
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to help identify you and any accounts you hold with us;
- research, statistical analysis and behavioral analysis;
- customer profiling and analyzing your purchasing preferences;
- marketing—see ‘Marketing and opting out’, below;
- fraud prevention and detection;
- customizing the Website and its content to your particular preferences;
- to notify you of any changes to the Website or to our services or products that may affect you;
- Improving our services and products.
We might display or send personalized content or communications using profiling techniques. (defined by the GDPR as any form of automated processing of personal data evaluating the personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects concerning the data subject’s personal preferences or interests, behavior or location).
Marketing and opting out
If you prefer not to receive any further direct marketing communications from us you can opt out at any time, by clicking on the unsubscribe button on our emails or by contacting us directly via email or letter at the addresses shown at the end of this policy.
Keeping your data secure
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet. Your Consent and Rights of Access
You can change your mind or remove or amend your consent at any time.
- You have the right of access to your personal records or other information that we hold about you. There is no administrative charge for this service.
- You have the right to rectify any errors in the data we hold about you. If any data or information we hold about you is inaccurate, or out of date, please contact us and we will correct this immediately.
- You have the right to have the data we hold about you erased.
- If you wish us to continue to store your information but wish us to keep your data separate and not process it in any way, please let us know and we will do so.
- You have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You may also specify that you object to direct marketing by particular channels such as by email or telephone. If this is the case, please specify the channels you are objecting to in your communications with us.
- You have the right to data portability. If you wish to obtain your data for your own purposes across different services, we will provide this information to you. There is no administrative charge for this service.
To revise your consent, access, amend or remove your records or assert any of your rights set out above, you should send your request in writing to us at the address shown at the bottom of this policy.
You will need to provide proof of identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving license or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill); and specify the personal data you want access to, amended or removed.
How long we will store your data
We will store your data for as long as necessary for the purpose of processing. The data will be deleted in the following circumstances:
- You have withdrawn your consent to data processing
- The original purpose for processing the data is no longer relevant or cannot be performed any more.
- The data is no longer up to date or accurate.